I have been thinking about starting a blog for quite awhile. Though I’m not entirely sure what I’m going to post about…
I like food, but I rarely cook. I love music, but most people don’t like the same music. I quite like leopard print, but I’ve been told that it’s tacky (though I’d like to point out that it is SO coming back into fashion this upcoming winter). I like reading, but just weird young adult books (i have a theory that I’m not a real grown up yet-fingers crossed it never happens).
So I guess I’ll just write about me, though what a terribly boring subject.
Just kidding, I’m freaking awesome. Ask any of my friends. All 5 of them will agree I’m fantastic… most of the time… usually… when I’m not grumpy or hungry… usually only when I’m quiet or asleep.
So maybe a little about myself…
- Favorite Animal – Sheep
- Favorite Color – Red… but sometimes pink
- Favorite Person – My sister, when she is being pleasant to me
- Favorite artists/bands – My Chemical Romance, Relient K, Newsboys, Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, Josh Groban, Taylor Swift, NSYNC (yep, that’s right), Bing Crosby, Etta James, and One Direction (don’t you dare judge me!)
- Favorite Food – Pizza
- Favorite Dessert – Brownies
- Favorite Sport – Soccer
- Favorite President – Abraham Lincoln
- Favorite Book – Peter Pan
- Favorite Movie – Ever After
Well… If you’re not asleep yet, then just wait! I’m sure I can think of more trivial things to put in here.
Thanks for reading. I’m looking forward to ranting on here and seeing where this goes.